Diesel Gensets market report provide emerging opportunities in the market and the future impact of major drivers and challenges and, support decision makers in making cost-effective business decisions. The Diesel Gensets industry report assesses key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth rate of CAGR of 20% between 2016 and 2022.
Diesel Gensets Market Segmentation by Product Types:Low Power (750 KVA)
Market Segmentation by Applications:Residential, Commercial, IndustrialBy Regions,
A competitive landscape of following Diesel Gensets manufacturers:Broadcrown Ltd., Multiquip Inc., Wuxi Kipor Power Co., Ltd., Sudhir Power Ltd.
The process is analysed thoroughly with respect three points, viz. raw material and equipment suppliers, various manufacturing associated costs (material cost, labour cost, etc.) and the actual process. Diesel Gensets market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer.
The Chenani-Nashri tunnel, inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 2ndApril, is the country’s longest road tunnel and will reduce travel time between Jammu and Srinagar by almost two hours. This is a proud moment for Sudhir Power team to become a part of this Project.
Sudhir has been a preferred supplier for Chenani – Nashri road tunnel project. Design & build based contract to provide on turnkey basis right from design to commissioning of Substations, Diesel Generators, LT Distribution systems, Internal Electrification & Lighting, Fire suppression, BMS and Compressor Air systems.
This was one of the most technologically advanced road tunnels ever built in India. Asia’s longest bi-directional road tunnel on Jammu and Kashmir national highway that will reduce travel time between Jammu and Srinagar by almost two hours.
Here are some interesting facts about the Chenani-Nashri tunnel:
- The 9 km long Chenani-Nashri road tunnel is considered among the longest tunnels in Asia,
- Built at Rs 3,720 crore, the tunnel will reduce the distance between Jammu and Srinagar from 41 km to 9.2 km
- It is about 90 kms from Jammu on Jammu Srinagar National Highway
- Team of over 300 strong work force, armed with sophisticated drilling machines, are daily boring around 5 metres of the main tunnel and 8 metres of the escape route
- 1,500 engineers, geologists, skilled workers and laborers worked on the project
- 6,000 LED multiple colour lights will be used to break monotony
- GSM phones will work inside the tunnel. 118 SOS boxes have been set up, one every 150 metres on both sides
- Rs. 27 Lakh fuel savings a day
- Design & build based contract to provide on turnkey basis right from design to commissioning of Substations, Diesel Generators, LT Distribution systems, Internal Electrification & Lighting, Fire suppression, BMS and Compressor Air systems.
- Automated Integrated Traffic Control System will monitor traffic round-the-clock and overheated vehicle will be made to stop for cooling off
- For security, 124 CCTV cameras have been installed
- SOS boxes have also been installed every 150 metres.
- Longitudinal exhaust fans installed.
- Smoke and heat dampeners will react quickly in fire incident
The author keeps a close look in the power industry and the development that takes place there. He loves to articulate his views about the products. For more information you can visit website:www.sudhirpower.com
Source:sudhirpower, The Hindu & indiaweb