3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Transformer
Transformer is one of the most critical components for electrical network in plants. So for getting high performance and longest functional life of the power transformer, it is desired to perform maintenance services. For that purpose, electrical transformer also requires various maintenance actions including measurement and testing of different parameters of the transformer.
Transformers that carry a critical load, online fluid monitoring can be conducted. Some quality units on the market continuously monitor the gases, moisture content with saturation levels. Every action in a transformer will migrate quickly to the dielectric fluid in the form of gases, moisture or both.
Although the problems are increasing, options for energized and de-energized maintenance exist. refine or develop your long-term maintenance programs..
Every person of a organization is responsible for transformer maintenance, life assessment or both should consider proactively developing or implementing a strategies that accomplishes these objectives to ensure the safe, continuous operation of their electrical systems.
That means For smooth performance from a transformer or Gensets You need to perform some maintenance actions in regular basis. Sudhir sales & services are service providers for projects & maintenance “Under one roof”. With our PAN india network of local offices and partners.
Our service and support team is always close at hand to minimize downtime and keep your equipment running everytime, ensuring smooth operation.
Sudhir sales & services has fully qualified and experienced professionally trained service engineers that help customers to manage their overall operational cost by offering full after sales services & technical support, maintenance issues , operation & monitoring for 24 hours per day and 365 days a year.
we offers complete service packages with extended warranties tailored to suit the customer needs.
The regular checking and maintenance of Transformer is also known as condition maintenance. Hence by proper condition maintenance one can avoid emergency and breakdown maintenance.
Following electrical tests will provide some information:
- Periodical checking/testing of insulation resistance values of transformer. meggar values measurement, pi value checking, magnetic balance testing. temp scanner testing & calibration, varnishing/h1v coating on required areas .
- periodial oil inspection & tests, oil sample tests, as & when required with high vaccum & low temperature machine.
- tap changer (OLTC) general servicing & complete overhauling.
- cheks for any abnormality in sound , leakages , terminations & proper functioning of meters/guages.
- checking/testing of insulation resistance value of transformer. meggar values measurement,pi value checking,magnetic balance testing. temp scanner testing & calibration, varnishing/hv coating on required areas .
- tap changer (OLTC) general servicing& complete overhauling based upon number of operations & wear & tear on moving & fixed parts of tap changer mech. calibration of TPI. main spring inspection & adjustment. drive mechanism cabinet cleaning.
Maintenance of Panels includes:
- servicing of ACB with lubrication
- greasing of all fixed & moving contacts & cleaning , checking oiling of tripping
- mechanisms for proper functioning of ACB.
- VCB servicing as per manufacturer recommendations.
- tripping,testing through primary injection kit.
- operational test through push button & TNC switch.
- manual/auto operation of VCB.
- complete cleaning of panel rack in/ out
To extend the life of your assets, Sudhir Sales & services provides preventive actions to be performed on-site aiming to maintain the performance of the Dg sets & transformer.
Are you looking for Service support or purchase information? For more information you can visit the website: http://www.sudhirpower.com/